Friday, March 17, 2006

So I went back to work yesterday. To return my uniform and all. It was so strange to come there as like a customer. And sooo many things have changed its amazing. Even the stupid chilli packets. I totally miss everyone there. Working's a hell of a lot more fun than sitting through lecture after lecture. And it so happened that just about everyone I liked at work was on shift, which was totally great. Although I didn't really get to talk to them, being as they still had to work. Contrary to popular belief, the world does not revolve around me. Sigh.

Jenn was such a darling for following me all the way there. We had lunch and did a bit of window shopping while waiting for Dan to collect my uniform. And it was there I fell in love... with this reallly really nice nike bag. I'm totally gonna get it this weekend. That's $82.90 I'm gonna be short of.

Speaking of cash, I've been doing some calculating. At the rate I've been dropping pens during lectures, that 3 dollar pen no less, I'm gonna be spending at least 40 bucks on stationary every month. !!! The stupid swivel table is really annoying. And I'm ultra clumsy too so that doesn't help matters any.

Oh wow. Reading through this I realised I've become a hell of a lot more boring. Maybe I am a JC person after all.

No comments: